REFLECTION 1

WRITING:

1. What activity is it? The activity is one of my first's writings.

2. What is it about? The writing is about "My first day at school"

3. Why have you chosen this and not others? Because is on of the best I did in ESO 1.

4. How does it show you're learning? I think it's easy to see the difference between before and now. When I was in ESO 1 I wrote directly what I tought and I also improved my grammar and vocabulary.



ORAL PRESENTATION: 

This is me, oral presentation

1. What activity is it? This is an oral presentation called "about me".

2. What is it about? It's talking about my, like my name, surname, my hobbies, my favourite food...

3. Why have you chosen this and not others? Because in my ESO 1 blog, this post is the only about a oral presentation.

4. How does it show you're learning? It shows my learning because now I speak more fluid and I have some tips for oral presentations that in ESO 1 I didn't have it.






Comments