MAGAZINE APRIL - WE LOVE CHOCOLATE

To celebrate Easter this month, I love English gives you some fascinating facts about one of our favourite treats: chocolate!

The bestselling chocolate bar: Kit Kat was voted the world's favourite chocolate bar in 2018, with Twix and Snikers coming in second and third place, respectively. Kit Kat is very popular in Japan where there are around 200 different flavours, from green tea and banana to crème brûlée!

In know that in Japan Kit Kat is very popular and in my opinion is the best chocolate bar in the supermarket. Always when I have the opportunity to buy a chocolate bar after football match in the bar I take the Kit Kat, I love it. Twix and Snickers are other chocolate bar, but I don't like them very much. 

Resultado de imagen de kitkat twix snickers

Comments